Sunday, December 29, 2013

a selection of daily doodles, 2013

Well, this was the first year of the Daily Doodle, in which I did something almost each day (I forgot 3 or 4 times during the year, not bad I think), a doodle, a painting, a thought, a sketch.

JANUARY




 It's pretty incredible to be able to dump all these drawings on my floor and look at them. Some are really just scribbles, some are more elaborate. Some of them are funny, some of them goofy, some of them are tiny, some are big... they're done on scraps of paper, pieces of cardboard, magazine pages, etc etc… some I can't scan because you have to hold them in your hand and unfold them.



FEBRUARY










MARCH








APRIL




MAY





JUNE







JULY
















AUGUST













SEPTEMBER









OCTOBER








NOVEMBER










Not sure yet if I'll continue quite this way in 2014, but here's to a wonderful year!



DECEMBER










2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful panorama! I still think these deserve a museum exhibit, and I still admire your tenacity in cultivating your amazing talent and in building your own respect for yourself as an artist. you are my inspiration in so very many ways!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends how you define "museum" :) I'm flexible! :)

      Delete