Sunday, October 11, 2015

happy 2nd birthday!


It's the 2nd birthday of my blog!
I haven't been drawing or painting as much lately; I've had a lot on my plate. This past weekend a few of my students put on a spectacular concert that took much of my attention and made me very proud. I have been singing a lot. And looking a lot. I think my mind is full of images that will just spill out as soon as I have a chance - take the chance - to sit down again and let them.

It's a beautiful day and I'm off to play a wedding! Happy fall to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum 2ten Geburtstag deines Blogs :)
    Ohne diesen hätten wir und nicht kennenlernen können!
    Ich habe gerade das Päckchen mit der Buchschachtel für dich fertiggemacht und morgen bringe ich es zur Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, Beate! Ja, ich freue mich auch, daß wir uns kennengelernt haben. Und ich freue mich auf das Päkchen! :)

      Delete